Directions to Wild Rose Country Lodge in Noordhoek
Map of Noordhoek & Surrounding Area
- DIRECTIONS TO THE WILD ROSE COUNTRY LODGE
We are approximately 35km from Cape Town.
- From Cape Town International Airport - get onto the N2,
Take the M3 off-ramp,
- Travel on the M3 South,
- At the end of the M3 turn right and at the robots turn left (Westlake Golf course on your left) to get onto the M64 - “Ou Kaapse Weg”,
Drive over the pass.
- Towards the bottom of Ou Kaapse Weg you take the first right into Silvermine Road. (You will see brown Council sign saying Wild Rose).
- Continue to the bottom of Silvermine Rd and at t-junction turn left onto the M6 (Noordhoek Main Rd),
- Drive for 1km and take the first left into Sea Cottage Drive,(opposite Cape Dutch Nursery) , at the second road turn right into Bodrum Close and we are at the bottom on the right.
Wild Rose Country Lodge sign on the wall. Press buzzer at gate for entrance.